Make Your Holidays Memorable
Our Resort Values
We Believe In Customer Satisfaction
“It’s all held together by our stories.
Stories and empathy are all that keeps us together”
We want to convey our passion, our respect for the environment and for sustainability, meeting the desires of our guests with high quality standards. Today we are striving to transform The Green Valley Resort, Dhantauli into a top destination for domestic and international tourism.
Here, over the last several centuries, nature has been preserving the unique colours and landscapes, that surround the Dhantauli. Its history, cultural heritage and innate beauty have made it a privileged place where man and nature come together. We want to convey to our guests the excitement of Gorgeous vistas of snow-capped mountains, the lush green valleys, and the elegance of this timeless place.
Among the standards, morals, ethics, ideals, and tenets of beliefs that we strive to encourage, uphold and sustain with our managerial and service staff, is for us to be relevantly creative but eco-minded, to build lasting rapport and relationships, to always be honest and professional, to extend compassion where required, and to be responsible for our own actions.
The Green Valley Resort – Location
God’s own country. There’s no place like this.
- It is at an altitude of about 2,600 metres, or 8531 ft; lies close to nearby hill stations of Dhanaulti (4 km) and Chamba (18 km).
- Located at a convenient 66 km from Dehradun by Road and 300 km from Delhi by road, The Green Valley Resort, Dhanaulti is perched on the slope of hills. Spellbinding views of Himalayas notwithstanding, you can indulge in adventure games at the resort arranged by us or do a little pilgrimage with your family to the ancient, sacred temples around the resort. Or curl up with a book and cozy up in your bed all day watching the grand mountain vistas by staying indoors.
- The Green Valley Resort – Location Link
Pick a room that best suits your taste and budget
The Green Valley Resort – Cottage
- Our Cottages consists of Double bed occupancy with provision of adding one extra bed in each cottage.
- Each Cottage will have spacious area with Coffee Table, Writing Table, chair, Sofa chair.
Pumpkin Patch Restaurant - Coming Soon
- This restaurant will cater guests of resort as well as of outside tourists and pilgrims of nearby Surkanda Devi Temple during all season except Monsoon.
- Pumpkin Patch will cater North Indian, South Indian food with speciality in Punjabi dishes.
Amazing Deals for Amazing People
* Cottage – Double Bed Cottage + 3 Course Vegetarian Meal + Local Sight- seeing for 2 Night + 3 Days – Rs 25,000/-
* Entry Fees to Eco Park or any other charges to be borne by guests.