The Green Valley Resort – Cottage
- Our Cottages consists of Double bed occupancy with provision of adding one extra bed in each cottage.
- Each Cottage will have spacious area with Coffee Table, Writing Table, chair, Sofa chair.
- Wooden Double bed with Mattress and blanket/quilt.
- Attached Bathroom with each Cottage consists of very good quality Bath Towel/Hand Towel/face Towel with premium toiletries.
- There will be a play area for kids with modern standard play facility – Coming Soon
- There is plan to expand our resort by increasing number of Cottages which will be added very soon.
Pumpkin Patch Restaurant – Coming Very Soon
- This restaurant will cater guests of resort as well as of outside tourists and pilgrims of nearby Surkanda Devi Temple during all season except Monsoon.
- Pumpkin Patch will cater North Indian, South Indian food with speciality in Punjabi dishes.
Located approximately 24 kilometers from the popular hill station of Mussoorie, Dhanolti is one of the ideal hubs for trekkers. It is also one of the leisure destinations in Garhwal for several outdoor recreational activities like picnic and camping. The panorama of the peaks like Swargarohini and Bandarpunch is clearly visible from Dhanolti. Tucked in the midst of a quiet environment at an altitude of 2,286 meters… Dhanolti is the gateway to Surkanda Devi, Chandrabadni and Kunjapuri temples. Other popular trails via Dhanolti are Nagtibba and Kempty Falls. Adventure activities like horse riding and mountain biking are also possible in Dhanolti.
Tehri is one of the popular destinations in the Garhwal region that is noted for the confluence of the Bhagirathi and Bhilangna rivers, the site of the Tehri dam. It is also a major Hindu pilgrim site. Besides the religious significance, Tehri is also a renowned as a trekking destination and as a hotspot for adventure activities. Some of the notable treks in the Garhwal Himalayan regionthat starts from Tehri are Nagtibba, Sehastra Taal and Khatling Glacier. Other adventure activities of Garhwal Himalayan region like rock climbing and cycling (commencing from Tehri at 770 meters and heads up to Gangotri at 3,200 meters via Dharasu, Uttarkashi and Harsil) are also available in Tehri.